Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Moment

Breathing, we take a breath in and we let our breath out. Every moment of every day we are breathing. Nothing out of the ordinary, right. That is, except, for those very special moments in life when something extraordinary and even miraculous happens that takes your breath away.

On Monday October 18, 2010 at 7:03 pm I experienced one of those moments that literally takes your breath away. I watched with big round eyes as my daughter Amanda gave birth to her second daughter, Kharys Elizabeth; all 9 pounds 11 ounces of her. What a strong woman my daughter is.   

Jaina meeting her new sister.
Thank you, my dear, for sharing this moment that took my breath away. The moment when your beautiful little girl took her first breath and stole my heart. It is a moment I shall treasure all of my breathing days.
Do I look happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment