Monday, December 15, 2008

Building a blog

After a little encouragement from a few people to build a blog to share our 'Dusty Acres' adventures I have finally put this together. I really don't know what I will write about, but, life's adventures here just seem to happen. These adventures to us are unique and exciting, to others, just plain amusing. I am sure we provide ongoing entertainment for the neighbours, both two and four legged.

The four legged critters have been appearing more regularly lately; a coyote in the backyard, the elk in the back forty, the bighorn sheep across the river, and of course the always present and very hungry deer. The cold seems to bring them down to the lower elevations.

If I can find enough cold weather gear I am going to try and get some pics of the bighorn sheep, but my fingers don't last long in -25 or -30 C temps.

Time to go throw another log on the fire; the geothermal in the house is struggling to keep up, but I am sure cozy here in my studio office. Although, it is a cold dash to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment